RAINVILLE CEDAR COTTAGES
Open All year round
Check in – 3:00 p.m. – Check out – 10:00 a.m.
- Guests are responsible for the total cost of reservation as per their confirmation. Reservation will only be guaranteed after the required deposit has been received. Notice of changes of the number of people or length of stay must be given to us prior to your arrival. Guests are responsible for any damages incurred during their stay. There is a $45 cleaning fee for pets. Our guests are expected to keep cabins clean.
- We accept cash, E-transfer, Visa and Mastercard. All payments subject to HST.
- Deposit $500.00 – $600.00 with boat rental. Total amount due 2 weeks prior to reservation date.
- Cancellation – If reservation is cancelled within 60 days of your arrival, written notice by email must be received informing us of your cancellation. You will then receive your deposit back minus a $50 administration fee.
- If reservation is cancelled 8 – 59 days of your arrival, written notice by email must be received informing us of your cancellation. You will then lose your deposit.
- If reservation is cancelled within 7 days of your arrival it will be considered a no show and will be subject to the full cost of the cabin.
- All Reservations Subject to Deposit
- Must be 21 years or older to rent
- All Cottages are Smoke Free
- Reservation week is Saturday to Saturday
- All prices do not include applicable tax
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- Minimum 3 night cottage rental on long weekends.
- Balance due upon check-in.
- At management’s discretion a cleaning fee of a $100 will be charge to the card on file if necessary.
- No increase in party size permitted without our prior knowledge and approval.
- All rates quoted in Canadian Funds and are subject to HST.
- All guests are responsible for their visitors registering with the office.
- Customer is responsible for any and all loss and/or damages to rental equipment.
- A credit card is required with all boat/motor rentals.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation at any time by the Camp owners.
135 Du Lac Avenue
Lavigne, Ontario, Canada P0H 1R0