RAINVILLE CEDAR COTTAGES
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Park Season May 1, 2021 to October 4, 2021
- Each trailer owner must have an active insurance policy for their own equipment at all times. All insurance information must be included in the License of Occupation. A copy of your policy is not needed.
- Only 1 car per lot. A fee of $75 per extra car will be charged for the season no matter how often the second car is here.
- Additional cars to be parked at visitor’s parking lot. There are two lots for your convenience.
- There is a $5/day or $10/night fee for all visitors aged 16 or over. All visitors must report to office upon arrival. If no one is available at the office you must sign in at the front door and put $5 in the mail box. Anyone not signed in will be escorted out of the park.
- Campfire pits must not be moved and must always be supervised. “(NEVER LEAVE AN OPEN FIRE UNATTENDED)”.
- Fire bans must adhered to. Failure to do so will result in eviction from the park.
- PETS MUST BE TIED AT ALL TIMES. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO PETS ON THE BEACH. Dogs can go in the water away from the beach. Pet owners are responsible for their pet’s actions. Be sure to pick up after your pet and dispose bag in the garbage.
- No buildings are to be built without a detailed plan approved by management. All construction plans must be completed by July 1st.
- Hydro and seasonal lot fees must be paid in full before the park opens or hydro hook up will not be provided and you will not be permitted to enter your trailer. Fees are due on scheduled dates unless other arrangements are made with Owners. Any lot fees not paid in full by June 1st will forfeit the lot and result in removal of your trailer by you.
- All trailers are to be sold individually, “NOT WITH LOT”. All trailers are to be inspected by management before being put up for sale. Even if you are a new owner. Any trailer not passing management inspection must be sold of premises. See Process for Selling Your Trailer page in contract.
- You cannot rent your trailer to someone else. Anyone violating this rule will be evicted from the park with no refund of fees.
- Noise to a minimum after 11:00 p.m. unless there are complaints. At the owner’s discretion excessive noise before 11 p.m. will not be tolerated. All complaints must be addressed to management. Do not approach another camper’s lot.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when swimming at our beach including our floating dock. No lifeguard on duty.
- Drive slowly on premises. 10 km/hr.
- Do not take shortcuts on camper’s property. Stay on the roadway while walking in the Park.
- Do not damage or cut trees without the approval of management.
- It is each seasonal camper’s responsibility to deposit waste in garbage bin, including recycling. Recycling must be placed in clear plastic bags.
- No cars are to be washed with well water. Use non-potable water when available.
- Main sewer lines must be cleared according to management’s discretion. No storage of any kind on water or sewer lines.
- Seasonal campers are responsible to supply their own picnic table.
- Seasonal campers are responsible for the maintenance of their lot. Anyone not bringing their site up to standard when instructed by management will be evicted from the park with no refund of lot fees.
- Anyone caught stealing and/or doing damage on purpose anywhere in the Park will be banned from the premises with no refund.
- All boat trailers can be stored at campers lot providing there are no complaints. Any complaints will result in removal of the trailer.
- New trailers must not be older than year 2010 and must be in good working order.
- Please do not throw anything in sewers such as food, sanitary napkins, wipes or anything else that could block pipes. Disposable wipes will cause blockage of pipes.
- Nobody can stay overnight until the Park opens.
- Management reserves the right to make any changes. Regulations do not apply to management.
135 Avenue du lac
Lavigne, Ontario, Canada P0H 1R0